Qucs-S Help documentation¶
User Manual and Reference Material¶
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Basic Ngspice, Xyce and SPICE OPUS simulation
- Chapter 3.
Spice4qucssubcircuits, macromodels and device libraries
- Chapter 4. Device and component modelling with algebraic equations
- Chapter 5. More advanced circuit simulation techniques.
- Chapter 6. Ngspice, Xyce and SPICE OPUS post-simulation data processing with Qucs-S and Octave
- Chapter 7. Qucs and SPICE simulation models that work with ngspice, Xyce and SPICE OPUS
- Chapter 8. Ngspice custom simulation technology
- Chapter 9. XSPICE standard components and library
- Chapter 10. XSPICE user written device models and library
- Chapter 11. Introduction to mixed analogue/digital simulation
- Chapter 12. Verilog-A compact semiconductor device modelling
- Chapter 13. RF simulation with Ngspice, Xyce and SPICE OPUS
- Chapter 14. Qucs-S/Octave circuit simulation and device parameter extraction interface
- Chapter 15. Measurements
- Chapter 16. References
A “Technical Description” of the Qucs simulator and implemented device models are available online at http://qucs.sourceforge.net/tech/technical.html.
Qucs-S example schematics can be found in the Qucs-S V0.0.20 source code “examples” directory.
Qucs_S V0.0.20 build can be downloaded from https://ra3xdh.github.io/.